Thing I have learned or been reminded of
My husband is in Kenya for 10 days and during his absence I have learned these things.
1. My husband is my best friend and I miss hanging out with him and communicating with him daily.
2. My heart is set for God’s plan for us.
3. I have great kids with big hearts.
4. We have great friends who care about us.
5. I can mow the lawn by myself at least the riding part but don’t tell my husband.
6. Movies aren’t as fun without my DH (dear husband)
7. It is fun to stay up late talking with my kids.
8. I am learning a new meaning of trust in God
9. I know that God is with us.
10. I am blessed.